Dehydrated Chicken Bone Broth
DEHYDRATED CHICKEN BONE BROTH
1 flat tbsp per 250ml (1 cup)
Each 50g packet makes 1.5L
1. Add 1 flat tbsp of product to 250ml of hot water (we just boil the kettle)
2. Stir until dissolved
- To set into jelly, refrigerate overnight OR
- Serve warm by itself or over a meal
- We recommend reconstituting before feeding in order to experience the full gut soothing benefits of the broth, however, it can be fed as a meal topper for your convenience or if you prefer.
- Recommended amounts are flexible and only added as a guide
- We recommend feeding every second day as this still allows your dog or cat to get the benefits of the broth and makes each packet last you longer!
R: reconstituted amount
MT: meal topper amount
Small dogs/cats: 1/8 cup R, 1/4 tsp MT
Medium dogs: 1/4 cup R, 1/2 tsp MT
Large dogs: 1/2 cup R, 1tsp MT
Giant dogs: 1 cup R, 1 tbsp MT
Again these estimates have been made for ease of measuring and feeding. There is no exact amount you must feed.
We hope you love this product as much as we love making it (and George loves eating it). Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any further questions you might have.
Megan & George
Please note product is made to order. Processing time currently 2-14 days.